Quality materials in furniture design
Did you know that the selection of materials to be used in a project has a direct impact on the durability, resistance and aesthetics of the furniture?
Maintaining a selective list of excellent materials is a favorable factor in designing quality furniture, not only in terms of raw materials, but also the material used in finishes and lighting.
When it comes to designing a new kitchen, closet or wardrobe, quality and credibility are points that inevitably guarantee project success and customer satisfaction.
But, how to know the materials that are available to design a space?
That’s what we’re going to talk about today.
At LoSartori, you will find a range of different materials that you can use to design your furniture. With different visual aspects, characteristics and economic values, we show you some of our best materials.
- Extremely resistant material and difficult to damage.
- Maximum impermeability.
- Easy to clean.
- 100% natural and environmentally friendly material.
- High resistance to stains, scratches and heat.
- High color durability.
- Luxurious aesthetic look.
- Soft touch.
- Hygienic, with antibacterial properties and suitable for contact with food.
- Impact and scratch resistant.
- Opaque material, with low light reflectivity.
- Easy to clean.
- Moisture resistant.
- Its high resistance is able to withstand chemicals, detergents, solvents and any aggression derived from everyday use.
- Material durability
- Does not scratch or stain – it is resistant to wine stains, tomato paste and all products containing dyes in general.
- Various colors and uniform appearance – especially White.
These are some of the materials we use to design excellent furniture.
However, we still have many others available that we will be happy to let you know.